Skip to content

Complaints: I have safety concerns for my workplace. Who should I contact?

If you are an employee with the private sector, the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) has jurisdiction over your issue. You may contact OSHA directly at the Kansas City office at 816-483-9531 or the St. Louis office at 314-425-4249.

If you are an employee with the public sector and are concerned about safety and health conditions at your facility, please complete the Workplace Safety Complaint Form (LS-65).

Feedback and Knowledge Base