Skip to content

Help: I no longer have employees. How do I close my unemployment tax account?

If you have an active account and no longer have employees, you need to file a Employer Change Request by contacting the Division at 573-751-1995 option 1 or access your account on UInteract and select “Request to Close Account” under the “Account Maintenance” tab.

The Division will review the request and either terminate the account, or contact you if additional information is needed.

Feedback and Knowledge Base