Skip to content

Certification: I just became a certified safety consultant/engineer. What do I need to do to maintain my certification?

In order to remain certified, each year you will need to submit a renewal application (WSP-11-AI) along with submitting proof of completing one CEU (or ten hours of continuing education) in occupational safety and health within the past year. 

Feedback and Knowledge Base