Skip to content

Help: How can I get help finding a new job?

A Division of Workforce Development (DWD) Missouri Job Center can assist you in finding work. When you file a new claim for unemployment benefits, a work registration is created. You may complete or update your work registration either in person at a local Missouri Career Center, or on

When adding to or changing your work registration information, you will need to use your Social Security Number.

Feedback and Knowledge Base