Skip to content

Help: How do I change my contact information?

You can change your information online by going to

Somethings you can change online are:

·        Mailing Address

·        Phone Number

·        Email Correspondence

·        Payment Method (direct deposit/ Missouri Access MasterCard® debit card)

·        Sign up for alerts and reminders.

It is very important that the Division of Employment Security (DES) has your current information. Mailed letters from the DES are not forwarded. Any address changes made only with the Post Office will not change your address with the DES.

Feedback and Knowledge Base