Skip to content

Help: What if my name changes?

If you change your name due to marriage, divorce, or some other reason, call your Regional Claims Center so that we can change your records accordingly. Your call will be answered by the Interactive Voice Response system. When prompted, say "Something else" then "Update Personal Information."

Feedback and Knowledge Base