Skip to content

Filing: What do I do if I go back to work?

If you go back to work full-time, stop filing weekly requests for payment. Or, if you are earning enough wages part-time that you are not getting any weekly benefits, you should stop claiming. Your claim will automatically close after 28 days.

Feedback and Knowledge Base