Skip to content

Filing: Can I use wages earned in another state, the military, or the federal government?

If you worked in another state, worked for a federal employer, or had active military service in the last 18 months, the wages may be usable on a Missouri claim. 

The Division of Employment Security (DES) has to request wage information the other state, the federal government, or the military. If you received military wages, the DES also will need your DD-214 Member 4 copy. If any employers or wages are missing when you receive your Notice of Insured Worker Status, contact your Regional Claims Center (RCC)

Feedback and Knowledge Base