Skip to content

Taxes: Are my benefits taxable?

Unemployment benefits are subject to federal and state income taxes. If you had taxes withheld from your claim and did not receive a Form 1099-G, click here to login to UInteract, where you will have the option to print a new 1099-G.

Feedback and Knowledge Base