Skip to content

Relocating: If an individual is leaving their job and relocating to accompany their military spouse in another state or country, would they be eligible for unemployment benefits?

The individual would be eligible to receive unemployment benefits if he/she remained employed as long as was reasonable prior to the move.

Feedback and Knowledge Base