Skip to content

Reporting: I didn′t pay wages this quarter. Do I have to file a Quarterly CW Report anyway?

If you have an active employer account you must file a Quarterly CW Report each quarter, even if no wages were paid. Failure to file may result in estimated wages and penalties by the DES. You can submit the CW reports on UInteract.
The DES needs to be notified of any change in business operations (i.e. business sold, closed, or are operating without employees). Changes may be submitted on UInteract or contact the Division at 573-751-1995 option 1.

Feedback and Knowledge Base