How can I appeal to the Commission on workers′ compensation case?

The Application for Review form is found on our web page or if you would like a copy of this form, please call the Commission at (573) 751-2461. The form is there for the parties use but is not mandatory. Appeals must be taken within 20 days of the Administrative Law Judge′s award.

Feedback and Knowledge Base