Skip to content

How can I appeal to the Commission on unemployment cases?

Use the Application for Review form. If you would like a copy of the form, please call the Commission at (573) 751-2461. The form is there for the parties use but is not mandatory. Appeals must be taken within 30 days of the Appeals Referee′s decision.

Feedback and Knowledge Base