Skip to content

Workers' Compensation: How do I appeal a Commission decision in workers′ compensation?

An appeal must be filed with the Missouri Court of Appeals within 30 days by completing a Form 8-C and mailing it to the Labor and Industrial Relations Commission, as noted on the form. If you would like a copy of this form, please call the Commission at 573-751-2461.

Feedback and Knowledge Base