Skip to content

Accommodations: I hurt my back. Doesn′t my employer have to provide me with an accommodation?

Not unless your condition substantially limits one or more major life activity. These are defined as walking, talking, seeing, hearing, breathing, etc. Working has also been defined as a major life activity. Accommodations for disabilities of employees must also be reasonable to the situation.

Feedback and Knowledge Base