I filed a complaint with the EEOC or with HUD. Do I have to file one with MCHR too?

No, if you were employed in Missouri or rent or buy property in Missouri, the EEOC or HUD will automatically dual-file the complaint with MCHR as part of our Dual-Filing Agreement with these two federal agencies.

Feedback and Knowledge Base