Skip to content

Process: I filed a complaint with the EEOC or with HUD. Do I have to file one with MCHR too?

If you were employed in Missouri and filed with the EEOC, no you don’t have to file with MCHR. The EEOC will automatically dual-file the complaint with MCHR.

If you rent or buy property in Missouri and filed with HUD, yes you’ll need to file a separate complaint with MCHR and may do so here.

Feedback and Knowledge Base