Skip to content

Process: How do I get a copy of my commission complaint file?

You must make a written request that includes name of file and file number. The Commission can only release copies of your file after the case is closed. Send your request to:

Missouri Commission on Human Rights
P.O. Box 1129
Jefferson City, MO 65102-1129

Feedback and Knowledge Base