Skip to content

Legal: What are the remedies to a discrimination complaint?

These vary depending upon the alleged harm that occurred. You can get back-pay in discharge cases, a job in failure to hire cases, the apartment in failure to rent cases and you can also get a monetary remedy for deprivation of civil rights, emotional suffering and humiliation.

Feedback and Knowledge Base