Skip to content

Process: What if I want to settle my case rather than proceed to court?

We always encourage the parties to consider settlement. In fact, shortly after the complaint is filed, we will ask the parties to discuss settlement with our Early Resolution staff. Settlement effectively ends the case.

Feedback and Knowledge Base