Skip to content

I am a contractor for surface and underground mines. What type of training must I have?

All of your employees who work at surface mines must receive Part 48 Training and Retraining for Miners except for those who work in shell dredging, sand, gravel, surface stone, surface clay, colloidal phosphate, or surface limestone mines, who must attend Part 46 Training and Retraining of Miners.

Feedback and Knowledge Base