Skip to content

Complaints: What can I do if I believe I am not being paid the minimum wage rate and/or overtime rate?

 If you believe you are not being paid correctly, you can file a minimum wage complaint online or contact the Missouri Division of Labor Standards at 573-751-3403.

Feedback and Knowledge Base