How do I file a claim against the Victims′ Compensation Fund?

Eligible persons may file a claim against the Fund by submitting an APPLICATION FOR TORT VICTIMS′ COMPENSATION. That form may be obtained by contacting the Program at 573-751-4231, or by downloading the Application for Tort Victims’ Compensation (form WCT-1). The application may be filed in person at the Division of Workers′ Compensation′s Jefferson City Office at 3315 West Truman Blvd., or by mail: Tort Victims′ Compensation Program, P.O. Box 58, Jefferson City, MO 65102. The application may also be filed at the Division of Workers′ Compensation′s offices in Kansas City, St. Louis, Springfield, St. Charles, Cape Girardeau, St. Joseph and Joplin.

Feedback and Knowledge Base