If I am a self-insurer, do I need a third-party administrator?

Yes, you will need a third-party administrator that holds a valid certificate of authority from the Missouri Department of Insurance, Financial Institutions and Professional Registration or otherwise meets the requirements of Section 376.1075 to 376.1095, RSMo to provide claims administration services and that operates as a business registered in the state of Missouri, unless you apply for self-administration of your claims.

Feedback and Knowledge Base