How do I get my security reduced?

Self-insured employers seeking to get their security reduced should submit the following to the division:
  • A formal request from the self-insured employer (on company letterhead);
  • The most recent two years audited financial statements; and
  • Currently valued loss runs for the self-insured period. The loss runs must include the total incurred, total paid and total outstanding for all losses for the past ten years, as well as, the same information for any open claims that occurred prior to the past 10 years.

Feedback and Knowledge Base