What forms of security are acceptable? What are the requirements for each?

Security may be posted with the Division in the form of a surety bond, escrow agreement, or irrevocable letter of credit. Forms for each form of security are available on our Web site. You must use the division forms. If you have questions about procedures after reviewing the forms, please contact the Division. There is one form for Bond of Employer Carrying His Own Risk (WC-82B); one for Escrow Agreement (WC-82E); and two for the irrevocable letter of credit. The two forms for the irrevocable letter of credit are the Irrevocable Letter of Credit (WC-249) and the Authorization for Release of Confidential Information (WC-249-3).

Feedback and Knowledge Base