My employer is self-insured. My weekly check is always late. What can I do?

If you wish to make a complaint against a self-insured employer or group, contact one of the Insurance Unit′s Self-Insurance Claims Auditors. While most complaints can be resolved with a telephone call, if the Division receives repeated complaints on the same issue or receives a complaint that is indicative of non-compliance issues the Division may initiate a compliance audit of the employer or group based on the complaint.

Feedback and Knowledge Base