Do we have to report quarterly? Can we be exempt from reporting since we don’t write workers’ compensation insurance?

You must report quarterly if you are authorized to self-insure or are a member of a group trust that is authorized to self-insure in Missouri. The Division has implemented a new online filing system. Please contact if you have any questions regarding the filing of your quarterly surcharge report forms.

Feedback and Knowledge Base