Skip to content

Fraud: I am working for a company out of Texas. A company representative told me the company has workers′ compensation insurance with Texas Mutual Insurance. Will this cover me in Missouri?

Probably not. Texas Mutual Insurance normally covers injuries that occur in Texas or Texas residents working out-of-state. If you are working for any out-of-state employer, it is always wise to contact the insurance company that issued the workers′ compensation policy and verify you are covered. Coverage does not always carry over from one state to the next. If you find out you are working for an employer that is not covered in Missouri, please feel free to call us and we will investigate the matter.

Feedback and Knowledge Base