Skip to content

Hazards: What if I am unable to correct one of the Serious hazards in the agreed upon time frame because of some complication?

You will need to contact the consultant who conducted your visit prior to the end of the given time frame and submit an extension request which includes written justification for the delay, the interim protections being provided to the employees, and request a new reasonable time frame to correct the Serious hazard. The extension request is then forwarded to the Consultation Program Manager for approval.

Feedback and Knowledge Base