Skip to content

Legal: I don't understand my rights and obligations. Should I consult with a lawyer?

Yes. If you have any questions about the issues discussed above, you may consult with a lawyer. If you are unable to locate a lawyer who practices workers' compensation law, you may wish to contact the Missouri Bar Lawyer Referral Service at 573-636-3635, the St. Louis Metropolitan Bar Lawyer Referral Service at 314-621-6681, the Springfield Metropolitan Bar at 417-831-2783.

It should not cost you anything to consult a lawyer. Lawyers who regularly practice workers' compensation law offer free initial consultations. For more information, see Obtaining A Lawyer on this website.

Feedback and Knowledge Base