Skip to content

Help: I made a mistake when I filed my claim. How can I correct this?

For specific assistance with your claim, you will need to contact a Regional Claims Center.

Jefferson City 573-751-9040
Kansas City 816-889-3101
St. Louis 314-340-4950
Springfield 417-895-6851
Outside Local Calling Area 800-320-2519

You can also email with any questions.

Feedback and Knowledge Base