Trade Adjustment Assistance (TAA)

Q: Is there a program that will help me if I lost my job due to foreign imports or my job moving overseas?

Yes, the Trade Adjustment Assistance program, funded by the U.S. Department of Labor, may be available to you. TAA seeks to provide U.S. workers who have been negatively impacted by foreign trade activities with the opportunity to obtain the skills, resources and support they need to become reemployed in a high-wage/high-demand occupation. Details on TAA can be found at For additional information about Missouri Office of Workforce Development services, contact a Missouri Job Center near you. Locations and additional information are available at or 1-888-728-JOBS (5627).

Feedback and Knowledge Base