Skip to content

How do we file First Reports of Injury electronically?

Insurance companies or third party administrators must sign a Trading Partner Agreement with the Division of Workers′ Compensation to file electronically. The Trading Partner Agreement will provide detailed instructions for electronic submissions. The Trading Partner will initially send test data to the division. Once the Division is satisfied that the Trading Partner can submit the data in the correct format with all mandatory information provided the Division will notify the Trading Partner that they can start sending production data. More information...

Feedback and Knowledge Base