What is a work permit?

A work permit is more commonly called an entertainment permit. This form is issued by the Division of Labor Standards to permit a youth under age 16 to work in the entertainment industry. A completed entertainment permit form must be submitted to the Division with proof of birth. Turnaround time is generally within 48 hours. You can obtain a copy of the permit here on this Web site or by calling the Division of Labor Standards at 573-751-3403.

Feedback and Knowledge Base